Composition: 1 ml of OTOTIS contains: 3.33 mg of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (equivalent to 3 mg ciprofloxacin) 0.5 mg of fluocinolone acetonide and excipients.
Acute and chronic external otitis of bacterial origin, with intact eardrum, in adults and children; particularly, ear canal infected eczema.
– Combination of two active ingredients – ciprofloxacin (antibiotic) and fluocinolone acetonide (anti-inflammatory).
– Ciprofloxacin is a last generation antibiotic, with broad spectrum, effective in the treatment of ear disorders.
– Non-ototoxic product, no antibiotic resistance.
– Proven efficacy of the combination, in the treatment of ear disorders, with shortened healing time .
– Shelf life: 3 years.
– Affordable compared to similar products.
Packaging: 10 ml vial