RINOTISOL, nasal drops contains aqueous propolis extract, enriched in soluble active compounds, with anti-inflammatory and healing activity.
The product can be used in prophylactic treatments, alone or in combination with other nasal solutions.
RINOTISOL reduces the use of nasopharyngeal disinfectant/ vasoconstrictive substances.
It is compatible with the nasal mucosa (the pH value is similar to the physiological one).
RINOTISOL is a natural, non-toxic product.
Composition: aqueous propolis extract and excipients.
Recommended in the curative and prophylactic treatment of upper airways disorders:
– promotes nasal mucosa restoration, following surgery;
– sustains the nasal mucosa, in various disorders (atrophic rhinitis, ozena, septum ulcers, recurrent epistaxis);
– enhances the local immunity.
– children 1-3 years of age: 1 drop in each nostril, 2 times/day, 10 days;
– children over 3 years of age: 1-2 drops in each nostril, 3 times/day, 10 days;
– adults: 2-3 drops in each nostril, 3-4 times /day, 10 days.
Packaging: 10 ml pipette vial